To ensure an enjoyable and safe visit, you are kindly requested to read the below instructions carefully:
- The Science House bears no responsibility for any lost item at its premises, so you are advised not to bring along any valuable personal belongings
- Children aged less than 8 years old should be accompanied with chaperons.
- The children’s safety is considered the parents’ or chaperons’ direct responsibility, and the Science House will not be responsible for any accident that may occur in line with our general safety precautions.
- Respect other visitors of the Science House.
- Visitors are encouraged to enjoy their time at the House without damaging any Exhibits.
- Visitors are not permitted to throw garbage or to eat or drink inside the House’s halls.
- Smoking is forbidden throughout the entire Science House (both indoor and outdoor facilities).
- The Science House can ask any visitor breaking the laws to leave the premises immediately should they see fit.
Schools’ Visitation Policies
To ensure a smooth and enjoyable visit kindly note the following regulations for school groups’ visits:
- Groups shall have a maximum of 50 students.
- Groups shall book their visit one week prior to the intended visit date.
- Groups shall give 48 hours’ notice for cancellations or amendments to their bookings
- Groups shall fill the booking confirmation sheet one week before the visit date and have a copy on hand on the day of their visit.
- Groups shall confirm their booking by filling out, signing, and stamping the confirmation sheet, and sending it back by fax 02 2819522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- School students shall be accompanied by teachers, two teachers for the 50 students group.
- Teachers are admitted free of charge. Extra teachers are charged regular admissions rate.
- The Science House reserves the right to turn down unscheduled and unconfirmed arrivals.